Here’s what I think ought to be on the agenda for today.
1. Literacy & computing cycles to spare
2. A few words on Harold Innis (an unsung hero of digital humanities)
3. Claude Shannon
4. Father Busa
5. Program or be Programmed?
6. Learning digital history by building: AR & the Air Canada collection
7. Nuts and bolts
8. Project management and developing DH work.
As part of this, here are some more links to materials that we might dip in and out of today. We won’t hit them all, of course, but I provide them here for your edification:
Some signature projects
Some projects that will become signature:
Breaking Down Silos
http://serendipomatic.org/ (feed it the text of the jah article)